Administration and Customer Service Assistant
This is a full-time position in our integrated Customer Service Unit in Sofia.
|Salary||Local grade J (salary range 1150-1510 BGN per month) plus 13th salary and additional health insurance|
|Closing date||02 септември 2018, неделя|
The Customer Service Unit is the first point of contact for all customers in the main areas which shape British Council’s cultural relations work in Bulgaria – teaching English, administering UK exams, document services, events and projects in Education, Society and the Arts.
The Administration and Customer Service Assistant is part of the Customer Service Unit which also includes three Customer Service Assistants and a Customer Service Coordinator who manages the whole team.
The Administration and Customer Service Assistant works at the Welcome desk (Reception area).
The office of the British Council in Sofia is a highly accessible building and the workspace for this post can be adjusted to the needs of wheelchair users.
Accountabilities, responsibilities and main duties include:
- Register and process online and offline correspondence accurately and swiftly.
- Provide back office administrative support to ensure smooth running of all services.
- Maintain various office registers, telephone directory, mail logs and other documentation.
- Attend/contribute to training sessions and meetings as required.
- Comply fully with British Council Data Protection policies and standards and ensure that confidential and/or internal documents and information are not disclosed to anyone other than their intended recipient/reader.
- Respond to face-to-face, telephone and email enquiries in a professional, helpful, timely, efficient and effective manner, in line with corporate standards, policies and procedures.
- Redirect customer enquiries to appropriate departments when they can not be dealt with by the Customer Service Unit.
- Record statistical and other relevant data for all enquiries and ensure that they are responded to in line with the Corporate Customer Management Framework.
The post occasionally requires some work at weekends and on evenings.
Please download the Role Profile for the full list of duties and more details about the job.
How to apply
The closing date for applications is Sunday 2 September 2018. Please note we do not accept CVs.
If you wish to apply, please use the British Council jobs portal and follow the instructions. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews (to be held in English between 10 and 14 September 2018).
If you have any questions about the working conditions and the requirements of the job please write to Plamena Bozhinova, Customer Service Coordinator, at email@example.com