Examinations Services Coordinator
The post holder will contribute to the development of the examinations business in Bulgaria by providing administrative and promotional support to the examinations services team.
We are looking for a strong team player who is customer service oriented, flexible and with good IT skills. The successful candidate should have excellent communication skills, be very good speaker of English and able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
|Salary||Local grade H (gross salary range 1300- 2000 BGN per month)|
|Working hours||The post requires some work at weekends and evenings|
|Closing date||24 септември 2018, понеделник|
British Council Bulgaria delivers approximately 9,000 exams each year across the country. The majority of those are Cambridge Assessment English (CAE) and IELTS. The exams market in Bulgaria continues to grow although competition is also increasing as the market matures and becomes more established. Operationally, the Examinations team is divided into the main business streams: CAE, IELTS, and Aptis, Professional & University exams. The Examinations Services Coordinators (ESC) oversee each business stream. They are supported by 3 administrative assistants (ESA) who report to them.
Accountabilities, responsibilities and main duties
The post holder will be responsible for:
The day to day management of the examinations ensuing that all pre, mid and post session activities conform to or exceed corporate and the Exams Board standards;
- Communication with the Exams boards on financial and administrative matters;
- The secure delivery storage and despatch of examination papers;
- Work with the ESM and Marketing department to develop and conduct marketing activity including presentations, e-marketing and school/ client visits;
- Counsel Customer Service Unit and ESA on exams-related administrative procedures and services;
- Support the ESM to develop and reforecast financial plans and to monitor progress against these plans monthly;
- Ensuring that communication with candidates, institutions and stakeholders is timely, complete and efficient;
- Coordinate, support the training and monitor venue staff networks;
- Monitor and supervise the of ESAs and temporary help.
- Ensure safeguarding and guidelines are applied and upheld in line with standards and policy for the following areas:
- Information management
- Equal Opportunity and Diversity
- Health and safety
- Child protection
- Examinations team
- Customer Services team
- Examiners and invigilators network
- Network of supplier schools and centres
How to apply
The closing date for applications is Monday, 24 September 2018. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews (to be held in English in the week commencing 1 October 2018).
If you have any questions about the working conditions and the requirements of the job please write to Elena Marinova, Examinations Services Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.