Whether your students are teenagers or adults preparing for their Cambridge English Qualifications: B2 First, B2 First for Schools and C1 Advanced, LearnEnglish Exams provides them with motivating practice exercises. There are two levels available: Success in B2 First and Success in C1 Advanced. Your students can:
- Read expert advice and tips about how to approach each skill and the different types of questions in their exam.
- Complete practice exercises and get instant answers with explanations for Listening, Reading and Use of English.
- Analyse model answers for Speaking and Writing.
- Apply different exam strategies in the practice exercises to help them to do better on each paper.
- Reflect on their learning and see why they got something right or wrong.
- Improve their writing and speaking answers and their confidence in answering these questions.
- Submit up to two of their writing and speaking answers online and receive personalised feedback by email from a British Council expert within three days.
- Find links to more online materials to help them improve their English skills further.
If you are a teacher and want to support your students, LearnEnglish Exams offers access to help you see your students’ progress and results.
- Access the Schools Area in Success in B2 First and Success in C1 Advanced.
- View the materials for candidates in Success in B2 First and Success in C1 Advanced.
- View a list of your students that have access to the website.
- Check your students’ scores in the automated Reading, Use of English and Listening exercises and the date completed.
- Review your students’ writing and speaking feedback. In our full version you can see your students’ personalised feedback from a British Council expert and the date it was completed.
- Read expert advice and teaching tips for each skill.
Download our Guide to Schools Area (see below) for more information.