When you choose your IGCSE/International GCSE or A-level subjects, you may also have a choice of exam board. Exam boards are organisations that offer qualifications to students, and it’s their job to produce exam papers, mark your work and award your grade. For school exams, we work with two main boards: Cambridge Assessment International Education and Pearson Edexcel.
So how do you choose between them? Both boards offer qualifications that are internationally recognised and accepted by colleges and universities around the world. Your chioce should be based on your own preferences with regard to syllabuses, registration deadlines, dates of exams and your instituion's requirements for entry.
To find out more about each board, use the following links:
- Cambridge Assessment International Education: IGCSEs
- Pearson Edexcel: International GCSEs
- Cambridge Assessment International Education: A-/AS-levels
- Pearson Edexcel: A-/AS-levels
- Pearson Edexcel: International Advanced levels