- To support the effective and efficient delivery of exams within a location as well as pre and post exams processing.
- To assist with the planning and tracking of exams capacity requirements against demand.
- To act as point of contact for Venues/Venue Supervisors on the Test day and support the management of Venue Staff and Examiner engagement, relationship and performance.
- To assist with booking of appropriate Test Day venues using relevant online systems.
- To support in all on Test Day activities.
- To set up and monitor online registration for all exams, allocate candidates in online systems, compile final entry listings, prepare and send out candidates’ timetables as well as distribute relevant documents to candidates.
- To support the safe handling of confidential materials in accordance with compliance standards during the multiple exchanges in country/location.
- To handle daily enquiries - face-to-face, telephone, written and on-line and support the external communication needs of the Examinations Services.
- To liaise with the CS (Customer Services) team throughout the exams delivery process.
Role specific knowledge and experience:
- Experience in identifying and minimising risk experience in compliance environment, experience of working in a high volume, busy operational environment, delivering to standard.
- Has a positive and enthusiastic attitude towards customer services and customer needs.
- Can approach every customer interaction with empathy and attentiveness.
- Has the ability to work under pressure and who is comfortable with ambiguity.
- Can demonstrate proficiency in Bulgarian and English (Level B2 minimum).
- Is a team player.
- Is always punctual, organised and detail/ task oriented.
- Is proficient in using Internet- based applications and MS Office.
- Applicants must already have the right to live and work in Bulgaria. English language skills to the CEF B2 level. University Degree.
- The post may require work on some weekends and travel around Bulgaria for administrative support to the exams’ delivery.
- The post is full-time and in-office presence is required.
What we offer:
- 13th salary
- Additional Medical insurance covering immediate family
- 23 calendar days of annual leave
- Work in international environment
- Opportunities for personal development and advancement
- Discounts for our English courses and exams for you and your closest family
- Terminal Gratuities
Pay Band: Local grade J/PB 2
Salary: Starting from 1,300 BGN gross/month
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Type of Contract: Local, full-time
Closing Date: Sunday, 30 January 2022, applications will close at 19:29 UK time.
Find out more about the job and apply online via the British Council Careers Portal. Please note that we do not accept CVs.