You can avoid any stress or delays on your exam day by bringing all of the correct forms and equipment.
BEFORE YOU SET OFF:
- Aim to arrive 15 minutes before the start of the exam.
- Allow plenty of time for traffic or travel disruption (and always have an alternative travel plan in mind).
THINGS TO BRING TO THE EXAM ROOM:
- Personal identification e.g. National ID card or passport.
- Statement of Entry.
- Pens and pencils in a CLEAR bag.
- Basic calculator (of a type approved by your exam board).
- Any extra equipment needed for your subject.
- No mobile phones, or any other electronic devices, are allowed in exam rooms.
- Don’t bring valuable belongings.
WHAT IS A STATEMENT OF ENTRY?
A Statement of Entry is a document that confirms your exam registration. It will include a list of your chosen subjects and the exam dates for each module, as well as your name, date of birth and school.