Operational support to Test Day staff
• Act as the point of contact for Venues/Venue Supervisors on the day and support the management of Venue Staff and Examiner engagement, relationship and performance
• Assist with the deployment of the right mix and profile of Examiners and Venue Staff for Test Day delivery using BOSS and other relevant systems
• Assist in the Test Day Staff work reconciliation and payment of venue staff and examiners
Operational Support to Exams Business and Customers
• Co-ordinate and escalate where required, risks or issue resolution, including co-ordination of customer communication directly or through customer services
• Be responsible for daily maintenance of online Registration and Pay solutions across Exams products
• Set up and monitor online registration for all products, compile final entry listings, exams/candidates timetabling as well as distribute relevant documents to candidates
• Assist with booking of appropriate Test Day venues using BOSS and other relevant systems
• Support B2B Customers with their registration entries, operational, system and technical issues and report issues and resolutions to the Business Development and Account Relationship functions in country
• Support the transition of B2B Customers to computer-based testing for some of our products
Operational support to Exams delivery
• Support the delivery of our exams operations at B2B test centre level
• Support the safe handling of confidential materials in accordance with compliance standards during the multiple exchanges in country. This includes movement and activities related to the primary storage area known as the Confidential Materials Room (CMR) as well as final preparations of the Exam delivery before and during Test Day
• Acts as a point of contact for second-stage enquiries during registration including Special Arrangements and early cancellations.
• Inputs entries to the Registration and Pay systems (if required).
• Supports the process of ordering examination materials from Awarding Bodies by set deadlines.
• Plans & schedules exams events across all products, on a daily basis, using appropriate corporate systems
Relationship & stakeholder management
• Carries out instructions and requests from line manager and other managers efficiently and effectively.
Risk and compliance
• Follows agreed corporate risk management processes and procedures when delivering services (e.g. child protection, security policies, financial protocols, anti-fraud measures) to protect the interests of the BC and its customers at all times.
Role specific knowledge and experience
Minimum / essential
• Experience in identifying and minimising risk
• Experience in compliance environment Experience of working in a high volume, busy operational environment, delivering to standard
• Operational English with strong language knowledge in both speaking and written communication
• Fluent Bulgarian
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Requirements: Candidates must have the legal rights to work in Bulgaria at the time of application.
Contract Type: Indefinite contract
Salary: 1 600 BGN gross/month
• 13th salary
• Additional Medical insurance covering immediate family
• 23 working days of annual leave
• Work in international environment
• Opportunities for personal development and advancement
• Discounts for our English courses and exams for you and your closest family
Closing date: 30 September 2023, applications will close at 23:59 EEST
See full job advert and apply online via the British Council Careers Portal. Please note that we do not accept CVs.