Meet British Council's IELTS experts at the QS World Grad School Tour in Sofia.
the world's top universities at the Masters and PhD fair in Sofia
The world’s top universities from Austria, France, Hungary, Spain, Switzerland, Saudi Arabia and the UK are coming to Sofia with the QS World Grad School Tour fair for Masters and PhD studies to meet Bulgarian students and young professionals interested in postgraduate programs.
According to the latest research of Universities UK by 2022 over 2 million jobs will require higher skills. Just a university degree is not enough to land candidates in their dream job and those who aspire to develop their career will need a postgraduate degree to enhance their skills. QS event is providing information on a wide selection of Masters and PhD programs in: Accounting and Finance, Business & Management Studies, Communication and Media Studies, Law, Engineering, International Relations and many others.
Diplomatic Academy of Vienna, CEU, ESCP, IE Business School, St. Gallen, King Abdullah University and University of Glasgow.
Visitors of will meet face to face with admissions directors and gain information about studying abroad, network with successful alumni and find more about career opportunities after graduation.
Additional benefits of the event?
- Speak face-to-face with key decision makers from the world’s top universities offering a broad spectrum of Masters and PhD programs
- Network and share experiences with Alumni from leading institutions and fellow applicants
- Get expert test preparation, funding and career advice from education advisors
- Attend the seminar for IELTS by British Council and get tips that will help you improve your IELTS score
- Get CV consultation and a Professional LinkedIn Photo to update your LinkedIn profile
- Apply for US$1.7 Million of exclusive scholarships offered by QS and its partner institutions to all fair attendees
- Free QS World Grad School Guide offered to the first 100 visitors of the event
There is a free entry at the event but registration is required. To register click here.
Schedule on the day
13:00 – 13:20
Presentation by Central European University
13:20 - 13:40
Presentation by King Abdullah University of Science and Technology
13:40 - 14:00
Presentation by ESCP Europe Business School
14:15 - 15:00
Presenters: IE Business School, University of Glasgow, Diplomatic Academy of Vienna
Start of the fair
15:30 - 16:00
Introduction to IELTS
Presenters: British Council
16:30 - 17:00
The application process for Masters & PhD studies - CAE and CPE certificates
For more information about the QS World Grad School Tour and to register for the fair click http://bit.ly/2ai4CKY