The health of our test takers and staff is our priority. Before we open any test centre:
- We ensure that we are following all local government safety guidelines as well as those of the British Council.
- We brief our test centre staff so they are up to date on what to do and how to prepare for the arrival of test takers.
We have put the following measures in place to make our test centres as safe as possible:
- Test venues are be cleaned thoroughly prior to each test session.
- In the case of computer-delivered tests all equipment will be sanitised prior to each session.
- Our staff will be wearing masks.
- We will provide sanitisers throughout the test venue and we ask that all test takers use them regularly or wash their hands to help ensure a safe environment. We will also ensure that there is liquid soap in the bathrooms so that test takers can wash their hands.
Candidates with symptoms compatible with Covid-19 should not attend their test. The World Health Organisation’s website provides general sanitary information and basic hygiene measures related to Covid-19.
If a candidate shows symptoms prior to the test date, they should contact the Examination Centre in order to reschedule their exam to an alternative date.