If you have not studied with us in the past, follow the steps below to book a consultation and a placement test with us.
If you have studied with us in the past, please contact us directly.
Follow these four simple steps:
Step 1 – Book an online consultation
- To help you choose the right course, you need to book an online consultation with us before registering.
- You can book your consultation on our website and choose a suitable time and date.
- The consultation and the online level check are free of charge.
Step 2 – Complete a short online level check
- Once you have booked a consultation, you will receive a unique link to the online level check.
- The online level check has 30 multiple-choice questions. You will have 30 minutes to complete it.
- You are advised to complete the level check before attending your speaking interview so we can help you choose the right course.
- The results of your online level check will be discussed during the consultation.
Step 3 – Attend your online consultation
- You don't need to provide any documentation when attending the consultation.
- The consulation will consist of an interview with a teacher and a chat with one of our customer services advisors who will go through the results of your online level check and find the right course for you.
- The consultation will be held online via Zoom and will take about 20 minutes.
Step 4 – Registration
- After your consultation, we will email you a course registration form and information about how to pay the fee.
- You must be 18 years old to be able to pay and register for a course.
If you need support with booking your consultation, please contact our Customers Services Centre.
We accept payment by bank transfer to:
Британски съвет - клон България
Bank: Citibank Europe, Bulgaria branch
Bank code: CITIBGSF
IBAN: BG07 CITI 9250 1051 0015 00
British Council will use the information that you are providing in connection with processing your registration. The legal basis for processing your information is agreement with our Terms and Conditions of registration (contract).
British Council complies with data protection law in the UK and laws in other countries that meet internationally accepted standards.
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold on you, and the right to ask us to correct any inaccuracies in that information. If you have concerns about how we have used your personal information, you also have the right to complain to a privacy regulator.
For detailed information, please refer to the privacy section of our website or contact your local British Council office. We will keep your information for a period of 7 years from the time of collection.