Use our online registration system to buy tickets and book passes for the free events
Please make sure your email address is filled in correctly – we will use this email to send you the registration confirmation and a link to download all tickets and passes.
If your booking includes ticketed events, at the last step of the registration process you will be able to pay online by card – Visa or Mastercard. The payment method you need to select is ‘credit card’ but most debit cards will also work. Please note that the card must:
- be Visa or Mastercard
- have 3D Secure enabled.
N.B. Before entering the card number, please ensure you have clicked on the Visa or Mastercard logo depending on what card you have. If your payment is successful you will receive a confirmation email with a link to download all tickets/passes.
If you plan visiting with your friends and/or relatives you can book events for them too. The events they will visit can even be different from those you book for yourself.
- First select the events you want to visit
- Then click the ‘Add attendee’ button, enter their name and select the events they will visit.
Please note that tickets and passes for all attendees added to your registration will be emailed to your email address only.
Seat allocation and admission into the halls
- Please be on time. Seating in the halls is on a first come, first served basis. Admission into the halls will not be possible if you arrive more than 10 minutes after the start time of an event.
- Bookings for the free events are valid until 5 minutes before the start of the event. If there are people without bookings waiting, they will be let into the hall 5 minutes before the event.
- Events for adults are not recommended for children. If you are visiting with a child, please do make sure it does not disturb the experience of the other attendees. Otherwise you may be asked to leave the hall.
- Eating in the halls is not desirable and bringing alcoholic beverages is strictly prohibited.
Box office ticket sales
If for some reason you cannot pay online or the payment is not successful, you can buy tickets from the British Council office in Sofia at 7 Krakra Street or during the festival, at the Information desk.