Registration for the festival events you want to visit is quick and easy with our online system
Whether you are visiting a ticketed or a free event, all bookings can now be made online and using the same system. If your booking contains a ticketed event, at the last step of the registration process you will be able to pay online by card – Visa or Mastercard.
Registration is very easy and intuitive. However, we do recommend reading the detailed instructions below before proceeding.
How to register?
1. Check out the festival programme and choose the events you want to visit.
If you plan visiting with your friends and/or relatives you can book events for them too. The events they will visit can even be different from those you book for yourself.
2. Go to our online registration system and select whether you are registering only for yourself or for yourself and other people.
Please note that tickets and passes for all attendees added to your registration will be emailed to your email address only.
3. Fill in your name and email address, read the terms and conditions and tick that you agree.
Please ensure you have filled in the email address correctly – we will use this email to send you the registration confirmation and a link to download all tickets and passes.
4. Select the events you want to visit.
Please note that the system will not let you select events happening at the same time as it will be impossible for you to visit them.
5. If you want to make bookings for friends and relatives too, please click the ‘Add attendee’ button.
For each additional attendee you will need to enter their name and the events they will visit. Each of them can have individual itinerary, not necessarily the same as the events you have booked for yourself.
6. If your booking includes only free events then you will be able to complete it immediately.
Then you will receive a confirmation email from us, with a link to download all tickets/passes.
7. If your booking includes ticketed events too, you will be able to complete it after making a successful online payment by card.
The payment method is displayed by the system as ‘credit card’ but most debit cards will also work.
Please note that the card used for the payment:
- must be Visa or Mastercard
- has to have 3D Secure enabled.
N.B. Before entering the card number, please ensure you have clicked on the Visa or Mastercard logo (depending on what card you have) to select the type of card you are using for the transaction.