On our Speaking courses you will:
- improve your speaking skills and get intensive speaking practice
- talk about issues and topics relevant to your everyday life
- learn to speak English with more confidence
- focus on your pronunciation to sound more natural when you speak
- participate in role plays and simulations
Focus on Speaking (for basic users)
This is a course for adult learners at level Mid-Pre-Intermediate (A2) to Low Intermediate (B1), who have done a Pre-Intermediate (A2) course. It is built around six main topics – home, friends, money, food, work and travel – which give the context for a series of communicative tasks. Each unit begins with a set of self-study tasks for you to do at home. These tasks are designed to activate some of the topic-related vocabulary you will need for the classroom speaking tasks. In each unit, there is a focus on pronunciation that will show you how sounds are pronounced correctly and how words are linked to sound more natural in connected speech.