Learn English and set yourself up for a bright future
Our Secondary Plus English course, developed by our team of English experts, will teach you the skills to build your confidence and help you reach your full potential.
Our new approach means you will have a more rewarding learning experience, getting the most out of learning English with a combination of:
- lively in-person classes with a specialist, highly-trained teacher
- interactive independent study, set by your teacher that will prepare you for the live class – all in an easy to use digital learning environment using the Learning Hub.
16 weeks, 64 hours (60 mintues each) per term. Maximum of 12 students in each class.
Timetable and locations
Please note that exact class timetables will be confirmed upon registration.
for new students
|1||23.09.2022 - 24.01.2023||27.07.2022|
|2||08.02.2023 - 14.06.2023||09.01.2023|
|Fee for one term (BGN)||Fee for two terms (BGN)|
|One payment: 1,575
Instalments: 788 + 787
|One payment: 2,750
One payment: 1,400
|One payment: 2,450
If immediate family members enrol on courses in the same term or at the same time, the relevant one-payment fee for each student will be discounted by an additional BGN 50
All prices are in Bulgarian levs (BGN) and include course books.
*Discount % is based on full one-term or two-term fee for new students
**Students who have studied with us for at least one term since Summer 2022
NEW! Practising English with learners from other countries
Our Secondary Plus course has an exciting new feature. We will connect children with other English learners from our global network of teaching centres in over 40 countries. With this unique experience they can practise their English skills while exploring different cultures. Each term students will work with their peers in other countries on team projects that broaden their horizons and help them become globally connected citizens of the world.
Delivered in a safe and relaxed way by our expert teachers, all these experiences will be organised around the existing learning curriculum and class schedules.
Our promise to you:
- if we need to close the teaching centre in line with government guidelines, we guarantee that your classes will continue online
- online classes will include the same number of hours as face-to-face classes
- online classes will be with the same teacher, same classmates and at the same time.
Lively classes with expert teachers help you find your voice
During class, you will:
- have lots of time to speak English and practise pronunciation with your teacher and fellow classmates
- develop your communication skills by working on projects in pairs and small teams
- build up to a final project at the end of each module that has a real-life outcome, such as a presentation or blog
- practise the skills you need for success in school exams and international universities
- focus on real-world topics like artificial intelligence, gaming, ethical food and climate change.
Develop life skills for a global world
Our English course helps you develop into an assertive, independent global citizen:
- you will work on an exciting range of practical and challenging tasks that encourage self-expression and creative thinking
- by working with classmates on team tasks, you will build collaboration and leadership skills.
Stay connected and continue learning between classes
To help you get the most out of each class, your teacher will set you interactive, independent study. This means you will come to class fully prepared so you can focus on improving your English-speaking skills:
- everyone learns in their own way so you will complete the interactive, independent study at your own pace, helping you to build your confidence to speak English and get ready for your future
- tasks are specially designed to develop your reading, writing and listening skills
- you will use real-world English materials, such as magazine articles, job adverts, film reviews, music podcasts and sports vlogs to improve your grammar and vocabulary
- a personal journal and dashboard will help you to work on your projects and keep track of your progress, anytime
- you can connect with your teacher and fellow classmates using a discussion forum – chat about the project you are working on and upload work for your teacher to review.
Be yourself and build confidence in an inclusive learning environment
Our inclusive learning environment provides a space for you to be yourself:
- you will be in a class with others who have the same language level and are of a similar age
- your teacher will give you plenty of opportunity to express your opinions openly, helping you to gain confidence in speaking English
- we put your well-being first and have robust measures in place to ensure you are kept safe.