We are able to refund your examination fee in the following cases:
- If you wish to cancel your exam date after you have registered but before the deadline for registration. You will receive a full refund, no administration fee will be charged.
- If you are unable to sit your examination because of illness. Cambridge English Language Assessment will accept requests for partial refunds, that are made through our Centre and accompanied by an original medical document (bolnichen list for candidates who are employed, or medicinska belezhka accompanied by ambulatoren list for candidates who are not employed). The request and supporting documents must be submitted to us scanned by email within five calendar days following the date of the written exam. You will receive a refund of 50% of the fee.
Test date transfer
We are able to transfer your test date in the following cases:
- Once you have registered and before the deadline for registration, you will be able to transfer your entry to a future examination for no charge.
- After the deadline for registration and before the test date, you will be able to transfer your entry to a future examination for an administrative fee of 50% of the standard registration fee for this level.
When transferring your examination entry to a future exam date, the type of the exam and its version (paper-based or computer-based) must remain the same.
Requests for test date transfers should be send as scanned copies to email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Candidates can request to change the date or time of the speaking test. Such changes will only be possible until the end of the current examination speaking window. Contact the British Council to check for possibilities. There is a fee of 60 BGN which must be paid by bank transfer to Citibank, BG77 CITI 9250 1051 0015 01.
- The date and the venue (examination centre) of the written and listening parts of the examination cannot be changed.