You can download all necessary documents from the links at the bottom of this page.
Registration for individual candidates
Step 1: Register online
Step 2: Pay for your exam
Choose your preferred payment method and pay your exam fee:
- Online in the registration system, using credit/ debit Visa or Mastercard
- By bank transfer to British Council - branch Bulgaria, Citibank Bulgaria, IBAN (BGN): BG77 CITI 9250 1051 0015 01. When making a payment by bank transfer you must quote the registration Reference Number, generated by the online registration system (a 13 digit number that starts with 'R') and the name of the candidate taking the exam, e.g. R-BG001-70926-00130 - First name Family name.
Step 3: Send us your confirmation
To complete your registration, please email us scanned copies of the following documents:
- a parent's/ guardian's declaration of consent (only for candidates under 18 only)
- a proof of payment of the registration fee (only if paying by bank transfer)
If none of the above is relevant to you, you do not need to send us an email.
You will receive your exam timetable by email within the following deadlines:
- approximately three weeks before a paper-based exam
- a week before a computer-based exam.
Block registration for institutions
Registration for all Cambridge English exams can be made online through the preparation centre portal at http://esolb2b.britishcouncil.org.
If you would like to have access, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will create a user profile for you. The steps you need to take to register your students online are detailed in the document "Instructions for online block registration" at the bottom of this page.
To register children for the Young Learners tests (Starters, Movers and Flyers), you should first contact us to book a date.