It is important that you read and accept the IELTS terms and conditions when you register for the test.The terms and conditions are set in the Notice for Candidates which you can download at the bottom of this page.
The terms and conditions contain important information, including details of:
- the rules you need to follow
- security precautions taken when you sit your test
- the results process
- cancellation process
- how we use your information.
By ticking the terms and conditions box when you are applying online, you are confirming that you have read and understood the IELTS terms and conditions and agree to abide by them.
- IELTS test security is important to us. As an additional measure, all participants will be required to have their photograph taken by the IELTS administration staff on their test day. Please read the photography instructions you will receive after you book your test.
- All candidates, or a parent/guardian of candidates under the age of 18, must complete and sign the IELTS Photo Consent Form for the IELTS test day photography and verification process.
- If you take IELTS Online, you will be required to show your identification document at the start of each of the test sections.