Looking for some quality time on a Friday night out?
Don't miss the European Researchers' Night on Friday 25 September 2015! This is a mega event which takes place every year simultaneously in about 300 cities all over Europe and beyond.
Whether with family, friends, your school, or on your own, you will find yourself exploring science in engaging ways. Discover what researchers really do and why it matters for your daily life... and even what they do besides their science!
The events are supported by the European Commission as part of the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions, which is an EU programme to boost European research careers.
- New Bulgarian University (project coordinator)
- British Council Bulgaria
- Joint Innovation Centre, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences
- Department for Information and In-Service Teacher Training, Trakia University
- Plovdiv University
- Medical University, Plovdiv
- Ruse University "Angel Kanchev"
- Medical University - Varna
Union of Bulgarian Scientists, Union of Bulgarian Physicists, Varna Educational Centre, Start IT Smart, the Business Institute
- Bulgarian News Agency
- Bulgarian National Television