Examinations Services Assistant
The post holder will contribute to the development of the examinations business in Bulgaria by providing administrative and promotional support to the examinations services team.
We are looking for a strong team player who is customer service oriented, flexible and with good IT skills. The successful candidate should have excellent communication skills, be very good speaker of English and able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
|Salary||Local grade J (salary range 1150-1510 BGN per month)|
|Working hours||The post requires some work at weekends and evenings.|
|Closing date||10 юли 2018, вторник|
British Council Bulgaria delivers approximately 9,000 exams each year across the country. The majority of those are Cambridge Assessment English (CAE) and IELTS. The exams market in Bulgaria continues to grow although competition is also increasing as the market matures and becomes more established. Operationally, the Examinations team is divided into the main business streams: CAE, IELTS, and Aptis, Professional & University exams. The Examinations Services Coordinators (ESC) oversee each business stream. They are supported by 3 administrative assistants (ESA) who report to them.
Accountabilities, responsibilities and main duties
To provide administrative support to the full process of delivery of all examinations
- registrations and data input
- allocating candidates in Online systems
- preparing and sending out timetables
- correspondence with candidates
- exams materials receipt, sorting and despatch
- preparing documents copies and folders for different events
- invigilation and supervision arrangements support
- venue and venue staff administration by implementation of BOSS (Back Office Scheduling System)
- results upload and distribution
- create and maintain various Excel sheets (candidates allocation, timetables, exam dates preferences, etc.) as per ESC request
- handling exams office papers
- exams inventory control
- maintain database of all exams partners contact details and entries per exams level.
To handle daily enquiries – face-to-face, telephone, written and online – and support the external communication needs of the Examinations Services. Enquiries should be dealt with to the satisfaction of customers, in accordance with British Council regulations and deadlines.
To liaise with the Customer Services (CS) team throughout the exams delivery process.
To provide support to the Examinations Services Coordinators and Manager in the implementation of online examinations services and in the administration of computer-based (CB) testing services:
- electronic distribution of information to candidates
- transfer of CBT and other related electronic data (candidate information, results, etc.) to/from relevant Exams board software
- support the TDP (test day photography) process
- Perform FABS (SAP) transactions - create POs; income recognition; goods receipts in FABS.
- Ensure safeguarding and guidelines are applied and upheld in line with standards and policy for the following areas:
- Information management
- Equal Opportunity and Diversity
- Health and safety
- Child protection
- Examinations team
- Customer Services team
- Examiners and invigilators network
- Network of supplier schools and centres
How to apply
The closing date for applications is Tuesday 10 July 2018. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews (to be held in English in the week commencing 16 July 2018).
If you have any questions about the working conditions and the requirements of the job please write to Elena Marinova, Examinations Services Manager, at email@example.com